This page describes how to setup a payment page for development/test environments with Moneris.
Contact Moneris for registration and go-live procedures for production environments.
Navigate to the merchant resource center at https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg/.
- Sign in using the test store using the credentials shown on the right side of the login form.
- Navigate to Admin > Hosted Paypage Config.
- Generate a New Configuration
- Record the displayed pp_store_id and hpp_key values for future reference.
- Set the Transaction Type to Purchase.
- Store 3 allows for credit card and interact online purchases. Select Credit Cards.
- Click Save Changes
- Select the Response Method: Post.
- Set the Approved URL and Declined URLs to the following paths relative to the assigned Connect 365 URL.
- Save the changes
- Choose Enhanced Cancel and Response Fallback, click Save Changes
- Click the Configure Security button.
- Select the Enabled Transaction Verification checkbox. This will allow for the querying of the Moneris server to correlate the paid transaction to verify the paid amount matches what was invoiced.
- Click the Save Verification Settings button.