The map displays the service requests that have already been submitted. When a request is submitted, it is saved within VeloCITY as a case record. The settings for the map are to display
- Case records whose Interaction Type is flagged with public visibility
- Active Cases created within last 7 days
To change the ESRI Map Settings for the Portal Service Request Map,
- Use the Application Selector to Navigate to Velocity 365 - ADMIN -> ArcGIS -> ESRI Settings. The ESRI settings list view form displays.
- Select Sample Service Requests Map Settings record then ESRI Settings. Click Email A Link.
- A new email with the link to the Sample Service Requests Map Settings displays.
- Copy the portion of the link shown in bold and underlined.
- Use the Application Selector to Navigate to Dynamics 365 Portals -> Portals -> Websites
- Select the appropriate portal from the list
- Navigate to the Site Settings tab
- Navigate to Velocity365/ServiceRequestMap/ESRIMapid. The Site Settings details page displays
- Locate the Value field and paste the copied portion of the link.
- Click Save